Careers at Mission Achievement and SuccessAt MAS, we believe that the number one factor in student achievement is staff quality and finding, developing, recognizing, and retaining great educators is a key to the success of our students, and our school as a whole. We aim to recruit the best education staff from around the world, provide them with outstanding professional development, and create opportunities that will inspire and support them in their careers.
- Passion for serving students
- Impeccable professional values and work ethic
- Humility and receptiveness to feedback
- Team player and continuous lifelong learner
- Relentless focus on achievement and a willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure student success
Application and Hiring ProcessWhile the specific timeline of the hiring process varies by position, here is a general overview of the process.
Apply: We accept application materials on a rolling basis as we are continually recruiting high-quality staff for all positions, both instructional and non-instructional. Completed application materials can be sent to [email protected] with the position you are applying for identified in the subject line of the email. A complete application consists of the following:
- A current resume included as an email attachment
- A current cover letter included as an email attachment
After reviewing your application materials, if selected to advance in the process, you will be contacted by a member of our staff recruitment team for a formal interview.