MAS Sports Center
Downloadable Physical Form
Our Sports Currently in Session
How can I join a team?
Interested students can sign up for sports activities at the annual meet and greet events before school starts or at lunch when coaches can walk around to talk with students about their sports. A current physical musts be on file with our school nurse's office. Once they join, students must maintain a 2.0 GPA and follow the Albuquerque Charter School League handbook and other policies their coach establishes.
How does practice work?
What should I bring to practice?
What if I miss practice?
When and where are games?
Downloadable Athletic Schedules
Our Sports Program
- Co-Ed Flag Football (Grades 6-8)
- Girls' and Boys' Volleyball (Grades 8-12)
- Co-Ed Soccer (Grades 6-12)
- Girls' and Boys' Basketball (Grades 6-12)
- Co-Ed Track and Field (Grades 6-12)
- Co-Ed Cross Country (Grades 6-12)
- Co-Ed Dance Team (Grades 6-12)
- Co-Ed Cheerleading (Grades 6-12)