MAS Sports Center
Downloadable Physical Form
Our Sports Currently in Session
How can I join a team?
Opportunities for sports sign up occur throughout the school year, depending on the season. Sign ups occur during student weekly grade level huddles. Communication for sign ups is also sent out to parents prior to the start of each season. Once students join a sports team they must maintain a 2.0 GPA and follow the Albuquerque Charter School League handbook and school related policies and procedures.
How does practice work?
What should I bring to practice?
What if I miss practice?
When and where are games?
Downloadable Athletic Schedules
Our Sports Program
- Co-Ed Flag Football (Grades 6-8)
- Girls' and Boys' Volleyball (Grades 8-12)
- Co-Ed Soccer (Grades 6-12)
- Girls' and Boys' Basketball (Grades 6-12)
- Co-Ed Track and Field (Grades 6-12)
- Co-Ed Cross Country (Grades 6-12)
- Co-Ed Dance Team (Grades 6-12)
- Co-Ed Cheerleading (Grades 6-12)